In today’s Digital Age, social media makes more of an impact on society than ever before. As a business, the smartest move you can take is to have a consistent social media ads presence on the most popular various platforms available.
NetConnect Digital Agency is your go-to for taking your social media presence to the next level. How does social media management work?
If you’ve been on the fence about acquiring social media management advertising services, we are here to guide you through the process step-by-step.
Assessing your needs
The first step in developing your social media management plan is to meet with an agency to determine exactly what your goals are. For example, are you hoping to:
- Gain more likes/followers for your business’s page or profile?
- Implement a strategic advertising campaign to drive consumers to your website?
- Or both?
Once you’ve determined what you want to achieve, you can decide which platform(s) you want your business to flourish with. The most popular social media platforms to date include:
Identifying your target demographic is part of the process that a competent social media marketing and advertising agency can help align with the appropriate social media platform(s).
Each of the most popular social media platforms has a unique demographic, and, therefore, a different target audience for your social media page/profile and/or advertising campaigns.
A streamlined vision allows the agency to develop a solidified plan and approach.
Building a budget
As with most businesses, what you want directly correlates to cost. For most social media marketing and advertising agencies, pricing varies depending on the services you desire.
- More extensive, comprehensive plans will obviously require a larger budget than a smaller, more direct set of services.
- Determine a set amount that you can feasibly spend on developing and maintaining your social media presence comfortably, keeping in mind the growth and financial gain potential a successful plan can deliver for your business.
- This is an instance in which the expression, “You have to spend money to make money,” definitely comes into play.
Track progress and reap the benefits
Work with the social media marketing agency to determine a plan of action as well as establishing a cohesive timeline.
- Reviewing progress at preset intervals allows you to determine what’s working, and what isn’t. Tracking data for factual results is one of the perks of utilizing a professional social media management agency.
- This is an opportunity to refine and either scale back or push forward with your social media marketing spending.
- In addition to tracking results, meeting with your social media team to share ideas about enhancing current content or collaborating on new ideas is also a great way to ensure everyone is on the same page—literally!
Shop around for services
Procuring social media marketing and/or advertising services is a big undertaking.
Be sure that the agency you select is highly-skilled, capable, and understanding about making your vision a reality—or even assisting you with honing in on the right vision if you are not social media-inclined.
NetConnect Digital Agency offers both Social Media Management Services and Social Media Advertising Services.
With a proven track record of success, NCDA has the tools it takes to put your brand on the map, whatever route you choose to take to get there.
Here is an overview of what they offer through both social media avenues:
- Social Media Management Services from NCDA promises to deliver top tier content, daily activity to maintain interest, and a steady increase in likes and followers.
- NCDA’s Social Media Advertising Services knows that in today’s times, social media platforms are undeniably the best places to get your name noticed with a highly-effective, strategic advertising approach.
- Their streamlined process promises a high Return on Investment (ROI) at an affordable cost, with proven results. Specifically, NCDA specializes in providing the best Instagram and Facebook advertising services.
- As far as pricing is concerned, NCDA offers competitive pricing packages that vary based on your company or brand’s particular needs.
- The Starter Package begins at $350 a month, and offer the following:
- 2 postings per week(1 network)
- Business Page Optimization
- Social Media Strategy (Overview)
- Content Creation & Scheduling
- Weekly monitoring and responses to social activity
- Monthly progress report
- The Growth Package, priced at $699 per month, offers all of the components of the Starter Package, in addition to:
- An increase in followers
- 3 postings per week (2 networks)
- Social Media Competitor Analysis
- Finally, the Premium Package, with a price tag of $999 per month, offers all of the above, in addition to:
- 3 postings per week (4 networks)
The higher cost of the Premium Package is derived from the additional postings across a number of social media platforms.
- This is a great solution for brands or businesses looking to cast a wider net across a variety of avenues. The implementation of timely, consistent content updates is designed to lock in and maintain a prospective customer’s interest when they go to make a purchase or procure a service in line with your company’s offerings.
- One of the main components of advertising, of course, is to always be on the consumer’s mind, so that your brand or company name is the first one they associate with a particular good or service.
- NCDA’s skilled staff are pros at spreading awareness about your particular company and/or services or products, resulting in financial gains and followers alike.
When you’ve found the digital marketing agency whose vision most closely aligns with the goals you want to achieve, whether that entails increasing your number of followers or driving digital traffic to your website, NCDA will have the perfect plan to tailor to your unique needs—that’s why they’re the best in the business.
Are you ready to take your brand’s social media status to the next level? NetConnect Digital Agency, the #1 Social Media Marketing and Management Agency in Pennsylvania, is here to help. Call us to get started today.