How do we do it? – ADA Compliance on Websites
Through an innovative blend of machine learning and computer vision technologies, accessiBe is able to deliver an unmatched level of world-leading web accessibility technology.
Let’s take a more in-depth look at what is involved in NetConnect Digital Agency’s approach.
Primarily, NetConnect Digital Agency utilizes two applications in order to achieve our goals to create ADA compliance website.
- Foreground Application—Accessibility Interface: first, the accessibility interface component, necessary for a client’s customized specifications.
- The personalized approach of NetConnect Digital Agency’s foreground application allows a visually impaired user to adjust the site’s UI (User Interface) design elements to perfectly meet their individual needs.
- For example, users can adjust aspects like content, color and display, and navigation as needed, adhering to WCAG 2.1 guidelines at both the AA and AAA levels.
- Background Application—Contextual Understanding Al-powered technology: the second component expertly tackles what is considered to be some of the most complex challenges involved in achieving ADA compliance for a website, including:
- Optimizations for screen-reader
- Keyboard navigation
- Both screen reader and keyboard navigation features for the blind and motor-impaired are truly an innovative accomplishment—prior to this capability, such essential adjustments were only achievable manually, adding an immense amount of work, troubleshooting, and time to the process.
- Speaking of troubleshooting, NetConnect Digital Agency offers 24/7 maintenance, affording users with round-the-clock access to the most current updates available.