By providing information to us and/or using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not provide any information to us or use this Site. We reserve the right to change this Policy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When registering or buying a product from our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, website address or payment details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- for the purpose for which it was provided (e.g., to contact you regarding any of the services we provide)
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- to send periodic emails
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- to protect our company, our clients, and our websites
- as permitted by law or as we may notify you
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
NetConnect Digital Agency Inc
848 E Main Street Suite 800
#1004 Ephrata PA 17522.
phone: (800) 784-8815