When you’re building your company and enhancing your brand, it is imperative to make sure your website is top-notch. Particularly when you offer any services relating to technology, having a well-organized, tech-savvy site will be more likely to attract potential business than a website that is lacking in this area. Sites that are outdated, lacking structure, or devoid of any updated technology can cause prospective clients to quickly lose interest and select another service. Whether you’re building a site for your small business, a larger-scale operation, or even a personal site or blog, the WordPress website offers an array of tools to help you.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a digital website-building platform with tons of plugins to add that extra dash of panache to your site. NetConnect Digital Agency provides WordPress web development services to assist you in your website building. This WordPress development company does the heavy lifting for you, turning your vision of the perfect website into a reality.
Here is the list of the top WordPress Plugins rounded up NetConnect Digital Agency that you must use for your website to give it that competitive, cutting edge appeal.
Best WordPress Plugins
Topping the list of most popular plugins offered by WordPress is Yoast SEO, helping boost the coveted search engine optimization for countless websites since 2008. Yoast SEO is backed by a dedicated team focused on getting your site to the highest spot possible by specializing in delivering content famous for its readability analysis and SEO analysis. Need more convincing? Here are some additional features of Yoast SEO:
- SEO-friendly texts with focused keywords
- Snippet preview shows you what content will look like before publication
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- Schema implementation allows search engines to make sense of your site, increasing chance of landing in rich results.
- Advanced XML Sitemaps functionality
- Ability to completely control your site’s breadcrumbs.
- Canonical URLs set automatically to prevent content duplication
- Dependable support available to Yoast SEO Premium users
- Option to expand Yoast SEO with the News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO and WooCommerce SEO extensions
- “Insights” tool provides just that—shows you your article’s focus so you can be sure it coincides with the right keywords
- “Social previews” provides a sneak peek at how your content will appear on social media networking sites
- …and much more!
Everyone knows that classics never go out of style, and this official plugin from WordPress is no exception. This particularly popular tool restores the previous “classic” WordPress editor and the “edit post” screen for all of your website content writing needs. Here are some additional features added by the Classic Editor plugin:
- Administrators select the default editor for all users and allow users to select a different default editor
- The option to select which editor to use for each individual post
- New posts automatically open in the last editor used, regardless of the most recent edits, which provides consistency when editing content
- Several filters allowing other plugins to control settings
- Hides all functionality options in the new block editor
This live page-building plugin is a hot item due to the fact that it provides you with an instant, innovative connection. Every edit you make will be instantly viewable onscreen, cutting out any lag time. Your time is valuable, so being able to design, write, and edit content for your site in real-time is definitely a must-have for any entrepreneur. Other features of Elementor Page Builder include:
- Design tools such as Box Shadows, Background Overlays, Hover Effects, Headline Effects, Animations, Shape Dividers, Gradient Backgrounds, and more.
- Over 100 beautifully-designed, customizable WordPress templates to peruse and choose your best fit from
- The capability to build and edit your site from your mobile device
- Undo/Redo and Revision History options to track, repeat, or reverse changes during the editing process
- “Canvas” provides a blank page you can create from the ground up for a truly unique touch
- Over 30 free widgets to maximize your site’s design options
Who doesn’t like to keep things simple? With this WordPress plugin, you can streamline your time in a snap. Really Simple SSL automatically detects your settings, configuring your site to run over https. If you decide to go for this plugin, a pro tip is to be sure to back up before doing so. In keeping with the “simple” theme, options are limited to cut out any unnecessary diversions.
Setup is also decidedly simple, with three steps to success:
- Get your SSL certificate
- Activate the plugin
- Enable SSL with one simple click
- Mixed content scan
- HTTP Strict Transport Security option
- HSTS preload list option
- Advanced security headers
- Certificate expiration check
- Detailed feedback on the configuration page
WordPress developed WP Forms to satisfy the need for a “drag and drop” contact form website builder plugin. This innovative tech tool eliminates the need for hiring a web developer to create a contact form for your site. In addition to contact forms, you can also create feedback forms, subscription forms, payment or donation forms, and more, in mere minutes. Users love the fact that this plugin is so easy to use and customize with quick results. You can simply drag and drop content boxes, rearranging or changing them in whatever way you choose.Also offered with WP Forms:
- An array of pre-built templates to choose from and customize if desired
- Mobile-friendly use
- High-speed accessibility
- The ability to create surveys and/or polls for site visitors
There you have it! NetConnect Digital Agency’s top picks for WordPress plugins you must use for your website in order to stay—or reach—the front of the pack. If you’re feeling overwhelmed and stressed about building your own website and utilizing all of these tools, you’re not alone! NetConnect Digital Agency is here to take the strain off of you. Let us take your website into 2020—and beyond. Visit us at https://netconnectdigital.com/ for more information on what we offer and why we are the best at what we do.